Gel Polish Joy
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Gel Polish JoyGel Polish instructions:
1. Start by applying a Base coat.
2. Place the gel polish in thin layers and cure for 2 min in a uv lamp
3. finish with top gloss.
Methods of removal:
1. start by buffing or filing lightly on the gel polish. Gel polish can be dissolved in acetone, wet a Wipe-off pad and put on the nail, or fill a bowl with acetone and put your fingers in. Wait 5-15 min depending on how many layers you have put on and how long the product has been sitting on your nails, lightly scrape on the color and remove the color if it does not come off completely repeat the process.
2. You can advantageously apply 2-3 coats of basecoat and then color, finish with top gloss. By applying several coats of basecoat, it is easier to file the product off without filing in your natural nails. Then a new color can be added.
Gel Polish instructions:
1. Start off with one thin layer of Basecoat
2. Apply your gel polish color in thin layers and harden in LED lamp for 30 seconds.
3. Finish off with a layer of no-wipe topcoat
We recommend removing your gel polish with our nail files. It's important that you makes sure not to damage your own natural nails by grinding on them. To avoid damaging your own nails, we recommend applying two layers of basecoat. By doing this, as soon as you see the color of your natural nail when you are grinding, you know you haven't reached your natural nail yet.