Krakelering Polish Orange
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
1st basecoat harden 30 sec
2. gel polish color harden 30 sec
3. Cracking varnish, air dry for about 90-120 sec
4. No Wipe topcoat 30 sec
Gel Polish instructions:
1. Start off with one thin layer of Basecoat
2. Apply your gel polish color in thin layers and harden in LED lamp for 30 seconds.
3. Finish off with a layer of no-wipe topcoat
We recommend removing your gel polish with our nail files. It's important that you makes sure not to damage your own natural nails by grinding on them. To avoid damaging your own nails, we recommend applying two layers of basecoat. By doing this, as soon as you see the color of your natural nail when you are grinding, you know you haven't reached your natural nail yet.