Modeling Gel Kit W/Tips - 48w Led lamp
Modeling Gel Kit W/Tips
Modeling gel is a hybrid between gel and acrylic. It has the feature we love in both gel and acrylics. Modeling gel hardens when you put it in your LED light, which means you can work with it as long as you want just as you can with regular gel but it does run like gel does. It is hard and as easy to sculpt, just like acrylics is.
Modeling gel needs 90 seconds in LED Light
This kit contains everything you need to start your nail journey.
The kit contains:
1 x Modeling Gel Clear
1 x Modeling Gel Pink
1 x LED Lamp 48W
1 x Nail Tips 100 pcs.
1 x Modeling Brush
1 x Basecoat
1 x No wipe Topcoat
1 x Gelwipe 120 ml
1 x Wipeoff Pads
1 x Tipcutter
1 x File 150/150
1 x File 100/100
1 x File N4Y
1 x Buffer
1 x Glue
- Apply a layer of basecoat and harden for 30 seconds in our LED lamp
- Apply the desired amount of modeling gel onto the nail.
- Sculpt the gel by gently pressing on it with our modeling brush (Dip your brush in gel wipe or clean it with our alcohol pads if the gel sticks to your brush)
- Harden the gel for 60 seconds.
- Wipe your nail off with gel wipe or alcohol pads after hardening.
- Sculpt the nail with our nail files in the desired shape.
- Finish your design off by applying our no-wipe topcoat.
NB: avoid skin contact, if the accident is out,
remove the product on the skin immediately, remember to wash your finger after making nails.